Curash Medicated Nappy
Curash™ Babycare Medicated Nappy Rash Cream is soft, smooth and gentle. Developed in a base of vitamin E and 20% zinc oxide, it helps soothe, heal and protect your baby’s skin.
Why choose Curash™ Medicated Nappy Rash Spray
- Alcohol free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Smooth and easy to apply
- A protective barrier against moisture
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Easy one-handed use – developed for easy application to your baby’s bottom, leaving one hand free to deal with those wiggly little legs.
- Flip-top lid – the resealable, hygienic flip-top lid helps avoid cross contamination of bacteria into cream.
- Please note: Curash™ Medicated Nappy Rash Cream should be stored below 25ºC.
- Zinc Oxide
- Vitamin E
- Almond Oil
- Ceresin wax
- Liquid Paraffin
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Propylene Glycol
Products you may also like
Keep out of reach of children
All Curash™ products are designed for external use only. Always read the label carefully. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
First Aid Advice
In the case of hypersensitivity to any Curash™ product, the following first aid guidelines should be observed.
If irritation occurs, cease using the product immediately and rinse skin with cool water.
If symptoms persist or are causing distress, consult your healthcare professional.
If contact with eyes occurs, irrigate with water for at least five minutes.
If any adverse effects persist, seek medical advice.
The Curash™ 100% Quality Guarantee
Curash™ are proud of the baby care range, and that’s why everything the makers of Curash produce comes with a 100% quality guarantee.
To Curash™, a happy baby means happy parents.